Miss Model International 2005

with the girls at fort de france city hall - Fotopages.com
Miss Model International which was held in Martinique, Caribbean Islands... it was back in 2005 when I travelled halfway around the world and represent my beloved country the Philippines. I was lucky enough to have been included in the top 15 out of 40 candidates tho I didnt get the chance to bring home the bacon.

The competition lasted for a month so I flew in there thinking that I'd be sad and all that but the experience proved otherwise. I had sooooo much fun doing different activities within the competition, making new friends and vacationing like there's no tomorrow. Plus add the fact that we were treated like VIPs so it was an experience that i'll never forget.

While surfing the net, youtube to be exact, I stumbled upon this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/traviswinkeyfashion#p/a/u/1/7BpDYdPfPmw which was our floor director's own youtube account.


Comments