I'm Back!!

yeah i know i have been busy this past few months... i must say, being a mother is a hard job but it is far more rewarding than any job in the world! i can get used to sleepless nights and restless days... she makes me complete and according to Ms. Universe Sushmita Sen, being a mother is the complete essence of a woman.. oh yes.. i am complete! (centrum! haHA!)

i cant really describe the way i feel but i can put into words the way she makes me feel..

the way that she looks at me is more flattering than all the people admiring me when i sashay down the runway...

her breath.. oh her breath smells sweeter than the most fragrant perfume that i ever bought...

the warmth of her body while i hold her close to me feels way better than the warmth of summer sun touching my skin...

and when i look at her... it feels like my heart is about to burst from all the love and happiness that i am feeling...

she's now my world, my life, my everything...

i love you baby!







Comments

wait said…
wow welcome back to the blogworld : )
na miss kita ah hehehe
Random Student said…
welcome back paui! di pa ko dad pero i have a pet puppy now. I can .005% relate to your statements: 1) the kid's stare 2) the feel of the skin (in my case the fur)
Raft3r said…
welcome back!

that is the sweetest message EVER