tags..

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Compose New Message" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. i hate chain notes, mails, texts etc. but since several friends tagged me id like to give it a try...

2. im addicted to poker... (facebook poker lang!)

3. i love to danz danz danz

4. im a blogger (http://paui.blogspot.com)

5. i love watching movies... specially those sappy ones

6. i miss playing Basketball

7. i want to learn how to sing

8. GEEK... NERD... that's me

9. my kids (shih tzu pups) are my life!

10. im just waiting for my prince charming to come and rescue me..... (pakibilis pwede!)

11. Counter-strike used to be my life!

12. Drama scenes in horror or action movies makes me cry..

13. im a Hopeless Romantic.... haizzzzzz

14. insomniac

15. i'm organic.. no to chemicals...

16. i dont take a crap everyday

17. VODKA please!

18. more VODKA please!

19. i prefer redhorse than light..

20. im still waiting for my prince charming... somebody who would sweep me off my feet

21. love thy will be done

22. im afaraid of fish :(

23. i can do anything above water...

24. i dont have enemies

25. i want to run to the sun.. and never come back!

Comments