Before and After Marriage

Enjoy, read each sentence slowly, absolutely brilliant piece of writing.


Before marriage.....

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: No! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get.
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!




After marriage....
Simply read from bottom to top.


>> another post that i saw in the forums that i always check.. it was supposed to be funny but of you really think about it, this might be happening in real life... yeah i was laughing at first because if you read everything from the top to bottom it was so sweet but when you start reading from the bottom to the top it kinda gets nasty.. (just in my opinion..)

i dont know if im just trying to find reasons to hide my paranoia but nobody can blame me.. hello! i am actually thinking about getting married (like maybe years from now.. haha!) and these are the kind of things that scare me.. i know that couples go through ups and downs but i wouldnt want to encounter something like this in the future. i wouldnt want my husband to treat me that way.. (wah! i hate being paranoid!)

i know people change and eventually when you settle down with somebody, you get to know the side of that person that you never knew existed.. but sudden change of character after getting married is a different story.. nah! i'm just scaring myself! hehe!!

well in all fairness to my boyfriend, he's not like that (i hope so..) he just changes when he's drunk.. he gets irritated easily and would just pass out.. specially when he had lots of stuff to do prior to drinking. after almost a year of being together i guess i know him enough to tell when he's being serious or not and when he's really mad or just trying to fake it so i would do everything that he wants..

i just hope that i wont experience that in the future.. i believe that we both love each other and that our love will keep us together for the rest of our lives..

Comments