Someday - Nina

Someday you’re gonna realize
One day you’ll see this though my eyes
By then I won’t even be there
I’ll be happy somewhere
Even if I cared
I know you don’t really see my worth
You think you’re the best guy on earth
Well I’ve got news for you
I know I’m not that strong
But it won’t take long
Won’t take long


Someday someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone’s gonna take your place
One day I’ll forget about you
Someday someday


Right now I know you can tell
I’m down and I’m not doing well
But one day these tears they will all run dry
I won’t have to cry, sweet goodbye


>>> why is love like that? you thought that you were already over but then when you see him it all comes back as if nothing happened.. tsk.. how can i ever move on? well i dont really know if i want to move on you know.. haiz! life is so freakin hard.. sige... not life in general.. i'm so blessed and so lucky to have people areound me who care and i have parents who are very supportive in everything that i want to do i want to thank the lord above for granting my wish... onti nalang.. Ms. Universe here i come! hehe... this is supposed to be a senti blog i know.. but i cant help it! i'm so determined to win.. i dont have anymore choice but to really do my best... this is my last chance so might as well give my all... so for now i'll set aside my "lovelife" and just concentrate on my career (yuck showbiz!) i just hope that soon everything will be just fine...

Comments