red red wine...

yeah... i am having a hard time here... work is soooo exhausting... but then again nothing can beat red wine after work... ive been drinkning every night since i got here... its okay... i need it to relax, to relieve the stress and to be able to sleep at night...

just yesterday there was a friction between my co models and the other chinese people who were working with us.. that was my first workers quarrel. heheeh! its was a different experience seeing girls who dont actually understand each other fighting... haiz... everyday people get more and more complicated and things heat up as work gets longer... well thats a part of the job they say...

i just finished talking to my mom... she was very happy to hear my voice and to see me on the webcam... we talked about my stay here, my job and the dogs (ooooh i miss them) she told me that she missed me so much (and i do miss her too....) i was also able to chat with other people... i know i am supposed to be happy... but no... it made me really sad. good thing i'm far away and i have no choice but to move on and do what i am supposed to do here... ill just have to resort to red wine when i get home...

soon i'll be back in manila... i think its going to be harder once i'm back. i'm going to apply for another job in duabi and hopefully i'll be able to get in... that is going to be another challenge for me, another new life and another adventure... so far my adventure here is not yet finished...

til the next composition....

Comments