destiny...

i guess destiny finds its own way of changing your life.... i've been praying for enlightenment.... and because i am blessed i got my answer almost instantly... yeah of course i got shocked but then like i said "destiny finds its own way of changing your life".... so here i am... hurt and weak... struggling to walk on my own feet... wobbling because this is actually the first time that i am going to learn how to walk on my own... scared? hell yeah!... but what can i do? i wont be able to go places unless i know to walk on my own...

for the past 6 years i've been walking on the ramp and yet i am not sure if i can walk through the path of life...ampness! i dont know... i'm so lost! dang! i'm not thinking properly... actually, i wasnt thinking at all... well what's new? here i am again... swimming across an ocean without knowing where to go... tsk... soup!
m sleepy... tired and my head hurts a lot but i cant sleep... i'm so stressed out... i'm leaving...soon

Comments