been beezy.....

i miss blogging.... i miss writing about my adventures (and misadventures) this past week ive been busy fixing my stuff...throwing away all those things that doesnt matter to me anymore...i need to clean up my stuff... i have so much stuff already! and there are also stuff that i need to let go... things that i have kept for how many years, things that used to matter to me, that takes me back to the past... i need to move on... i i need to let go of these things,,, i am older now... not a kid anymore... i need to focus on more important things and rearrange my thoughts... change is going to start with my things.... goodbye old stuff... hello new ones! :D that means i need to go shopping! hehehe! :D ill be updating this blog... im going to write about my adventures this summer. YAY!

Comments