I'm leaving on a jetplane........

today was a very long day for me.....i had so many thigs to accomplish and yet i am still energetic enough to write on my journal. i am writing this while i am inside the plane on my way to paris. i am writing on my notebook, i will just transfer this to my blog as soon as i get home from my competition/vacation...hehehe!

i woke up early in the morning coz i still have to go to SAGA to get my pocket money and some of the designers clothes that i am supposed to bring to Martinique. i went to school first to pick up aleck and meet yako. bon hitched a ride with me going to work so aleck and i had to drop him off somewhere in makati before going to SAGA. when i got there Leo was already waiting for me. he is my "make up teacher" and he will put makeup on me for my departure later in the evening. it took forever before they released my pocket money...so at around 3 in the afternoon i was still in the office and my flight is at 8pm! grrr......so finally they gave me what i needed and left the office. my mom kept on calling! asking where i was and what time will i get home! (ngarag! gawrshness!) i passed by ate eva's office to get the additional luggage that i need and go to the nearest mall to get a darker shade of foundation (just in case i get darket in martinique) my mom was really worried that i will not get to the airport on time.... i got home at around 5... i had to hurry to get to pack some of the remaining stuff that i need and go to the airport immediately. my dad, mom, ate eva and aleck went with me to the airport. we picked up bon in pure gold. yako, vj and shoti will be going straight to the airport. when i got there whe line was sooooooo long! good thing i was wearing my SASH so the airport police got curious and let me cut n the line so i could get in immediately. there were around 3 men who assisted me in carrying my heavy luggage. everything was fine until the girl in the check in counter had to hold my baggage coz i had excess! they only allowed 20 kgs of baggage and i had 54! wooohooo!!!! talk about overpacking! so i called SAGA to tell them about my dilemma.....alma wanted me to just use my charm and talk my way without having to pay a staggering $ 700++ for my excess! gawd! so i actually tried to talk to the baggage check in manager to give me discounts coz i am going to represent the country and i needed all my clothes because i am going to use it for the competition. he didnt budge, so i was pissed off. i kept calling saga and telling them to solve the problem or else i wouldnt be able to leave the country! an hour has passed and they are closing the check in counter....i only had 20 mis before the departure. i talked to the check in manager that i have money to pay for the baggage but i can only spare 200 dollars coz i would need money coz i know i would have more trouble when i get to paris. finally he gave in! they only charged 6kilos of my excess bagge but still i had to pay 176 usd! it was better than having to pay 700 usd! so anyways, since i was the last to check in the manager upgraded my seat and changed it to business class weee!!! so i was able to relax for 2 hours. the food that they served was good and the seat was ohh soo comfortable! i was sitting beside this um....errr....nice guy? (wahaha! sinong niloloko mo?) pogi sya! hahaha! well, so we talked about stuff.....hmmmmm........(talk lang! pucha! hahah! as if naman pede sa plane! hmmmmm..........hahahahaha! whateverrr!!) the 2hour trip was fast! grabe i wanted it sana to be longer....maybe 8 hours or more.... so anyways his name is paolo....(watta name! pag hindi Mark, Paolo, or Raymond! gosh!) he is in his mid 30's which is kinda nice! (yaw ko na guys younger than me....nakatago pa sa mga saya ng mga nanay nila....hmpf!) so yon....we arrived in hong kong at around 11:30 pm and my connecting flight was 12:55 pm.....it was ok coz i had to walk all the way to my gate. we went down in gate 64 and my connecting flight was in gate 2! ha! so when i finally got in my boarding gate, i only had to wait for around 30 mins and voila! they started boarding the plane! finally.....some rest!

Comments