after 48 years

finally!!!!!

i am soooo freakin busy that i dont get to log in na sa blog ko! grrr! i spent my holy week in boracay with my family, yeye, shing, shan and my other cousins. it was soooo fun! the beach, the food, the sun and the people were sooo cool! i cant detail our holy week happenings yet coz i have to go to nbc tent for our rehersals so i will just write about it some other day.

neway, i'm leaving soon for martinique to compete for the Model international Competition! wooohooo!! i'm soo excited but nervous at the same time :)i'm sooo busy with training, costume fitting and fixing my papers. but i'm really psyched up and determined in bringing home the bacon! :D

fashion week is really hectic. i have 4 shows with them, lots of fitting and rehersal dates so its really hard to fix my sked specially now that i am preparing for my martinique competition...whew!

wish me luck!

Comments